Thursday 12 February 2009

Jobs

Well have started to apply for my first job, one application sent today and another half way through being completed. It was more the things that appear in job adverts that I thought might be vaguely amusing though. The following are taken from actual adverts whilst I have been browsing:

"our children include those that who have yet to learn to work with us to enhance learning opportunities".....just a hint of third reich in that one, or "experience of working successfully with children in an education setting"....would you admit to NOT working successfully with children!

It snowed today, so an excuse to miss the mundane and irrelevent session that Friday at Uni has become, the big question is....will I get a letter about attendance...I await with baited breath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home